Friday, May 24, 2019

Health Update

The leg is healing - slowly, very slowly. Every morning, I wake up stiff as an 80-year old woman who'd been on a 3-day drunk.

Sore. Really sore.

Den comes into town (I'm in Cleveland right now) today, and I'm going to return to sensible eating and exercising. Much as I hate it when he nags, I do seem to need a prod to get started.

Today isn't too bad. When the weather isn't changing, it's a huge improvement. Unfortunately, in both SC and OH, changing weather is the norm.

Next week, on Wednesday, I return to the ortho guy; I expect to hear that I'm ready to take off the boot, and return to limited movement and PT. That will be the hard part - the day after PT leaves me feeling like I'd been hit by a car.

And, I HAVE been hit by a car, so I know what it feels like.

Speaking of health-impaired people, check out this cartoon about Pelosi.

Share

No comments:

Lies of the Left

This COULD be a lengthy post. But, I'll try to winnow it down to a reasonable length. The CA Parent Bribery 'Scandal' - the 1...