Wednesday, May 16, 2018

Again - It's ALL About the Culture

And, in his book, The Kingdom of Speech, Tom Wolfe agrees with me, thereby sticking a big finger in Noam Chomsky's eye.

I never have understood the adulation that Chomsky receives. His work is indecipherable, mind-numbing, and completely without scientific rigor. His opinions are repeated slavishly, by those for whom science and research are just - words without meaning.

The thing I love about Wolfe is that he was unashamedly not a follower.

I have GOT to read it.


Some more deliciousness from Tom Wolfe - on Darwin and E. O. Wilson, and why the latter is more likely to be correct in his understanding of the human brain.

Share

No comments:

Lies of the Left

This COULD be a lengthy post. But, I'll try to winnow it down to a reasonable length. The CA Parent Bribery 'Scandal' - the 1...