Thursday, April 20, 2017

I'm Confused

I do understand that, sometimes, people become incensed about something they consider an injustice. At times, they may take that into the streets as a protest.

What I'm having trouble with is shown below:

So,
Actual violence is just free speech. However, speech that you find offensive is NOT protected by the Constitution, because it's REALLY a form of violence.
Unlike ACTUAL violence, which is protected.
You can see why my head is spinning. Ironically, their violence is to protest another person's Freedom of Speech, presumably protected by the 1st Amendment.

Using masks while committing violence may be prohibited by laws that originally targeted the KKK.

Can't wait to see if these laws will be enforced against the SJWs.

Share

No comments:

Lies of the Left

This COULD be a lengthy post. But, I'll try to winnow it down to a reasonable length. The CA Parent Bribery 'Scandal' - the 1...