Friday, July 17, 2015

On a Vacay Trip

My daughter and I are heading to WV to visit relatives - I have two aunts who are in fragile health, and I hesitate to put off the trip any longer.  They are my father's sister & sister-in-law.

I'm looking forward to the trip for several reasons - I really do love the ladies, my daughter and I will have some time to talk, and I enjoy seeing the scenery.  As a bonus, I plan to work with my cousin to get some of the family heritage information scanned and stored online at Ancestry.com.

I'll be returning home either Saturday or Sunday, then, unpacking and laundering, and re-packing for another trip on Tuesday.

But, that's the last for a while.  All this travel this summer has been exhausting.

No comments:

Lies of the Left

This COULD be a lengthy post. But, I'll try to winnow it down to a reasonable length. The CA Parent Bribery 'Scandal' - the 1...