Tuesday, June 21, 2011

This, I Believe, Is What We Call A "Duh!" Moment

From The Daily Caller, Jon Stewart talking about Liberal media bias:
And to some extent they’re right. People on the right are called racists and they’re called things with an ease that I am uncomfortable with and homophobic and all those other things. I think that that is absolutely something that they have a real right to be angry about and to feel that they have been vilified for those things. And I’ve been guilty of some of those things myself.”

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2011/06/19/jon-stewart-on-msm-fox-agenda-driven-abc-cbs-nbc-ny-times-etc-not-at-all/#ixzz1PuqlAwS0


Share

No comments:

Lies of the Left

This COULD be a lengthy post. But, I'll try to winnow it down to a reasonable length. The CA Parent Bribery 'Scandal' - the 1...