Wednesday, September 28, 2005

I'M B-A-A-A-C-K!!!

Life is really, really, really good.

When I came home today, I found the HP shipment, with my new keyboard. I took the laptop apart, popped out the old, slipped in the new, and held my breath while I put it all back together. Minus a few screws, which, I swear, were there a few days ago. I think.

Then, I fired it up. What a thrill to find that, indeed, as promised, the keyboard was the problem.

Which it is no more.

It's kind of fun. The keyboard "bounce-back" of the keys is different. More elastic, less "tired". It almost feels like a new computer.

Without the effort involved in transferring files, thank God.

The biggest problem with the old keyboard was that getting use of the top row (!@#$%^&*() symbols and the HMTL-specific symbols involved too much extra effort. Until I lost the SHIFT keys, I had no idea how much I used those keys every day.

I'll be back to posting more regularly now. Now that it's not such a ridiculous effort.

Tags = Computers and
Technology

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Black Caucus likened to KKK
A white Republican lawmaker who contends he was excluded from Tennessee's black legislative caucus solely because of his race said Tuesday that the group is even more racist than the Ku Klux Klan.
Find out how you can buy and sell anything, like things related to music on interest free credit and pay back whenever you want! Exchange FREE ads on any topic, like music!

jiri said...

Cool Blog, I never really thought about it that way.

I have a Hurricane Katrina blog. It pretty much covers hurricane related stuff.

Thank you - and keep up the thoughts!

ebgcommute said...

Hey, you have an interesting blog here! I'm definitely going to visit often!
I have a debt reduction information site. It pretty much covers debt reduction information related stuff.
check it out if you get time :-)

ebgcommute said...

Hey, interesting!
Visit my site too, relating to free copy of credit report site. It pretty much covers free copy of credit report and other related stuff.
Check it out later :-)