Monday, August 08, 2005

WITH THE GRANDKIDS

I'm babysitting today. I'm using my SIL's computer, and the keyboard space bar sometimes sticks. You have to hit hard when it does. So, if I type somethingthatlookslikethis, you'll know what it is.

The kids are great - the youngest is 5 months, and learning to crawl (I think that's the one where they hoist their butts in the air, but only use their forearms in front - it makes him look like combat infantry). The wild one (2 1/2) is watching SpongeBob. The oldest one is pretty self-sufficient. In fact, he's a big help with the others.

I should be hearing from SC today. Once I do, I can begin making decisions. Just in case, I haven't unpacked my suitcase. I also made a list of things I need to round up. I'm very ambivalent about the notion of moving. The uncertainty is the worst.

No comments:

Lies of the Left

This COULD be a lengthy post. But, I'll try to winnow it down to a reasonable length. The CA Parent Bribery 'Scandal' - the 1...