FIRST GREAT UNDISCOVERED BLOGS LIST
As promised, I got the list together - in alphabetical order:
The great thing is, I found some new blogs that not everybody is already linking to. Thanks to your help, I've been able to bring some attention to some overlooked blogs. I hope you also like these. Thanks for suggesting the links. If you like the idea, we can try again, say in the middle of June.
- Andrew Clem's Home Page
- Eleven Day Empire
- Fred on Everything
- FreedomSight
- Lil Cup Of Love
- Live From The Guillotine
- Red Guy in a Blue State
- Red Mind, Blue State
- The Mommy Blog
- The Passing Parade
- Portia Rediscovered
- Woody's News & Views
- Yeah, Right, Whatever
- Yet Another Weird SF Fan
The great thing is, I found some new blogs that not everybody is already linking to. Thanks to your help, I've been able to bring some attention to some overlooked blogs. I hope you also like these. Thanks for suggesting the links. If you like the idea, we can try again, say in the middle of June.
Comments
My most eloquent thanks for the link! Will now be perusing archives...