Monday, September 18, 2006

Last Night, In Jail...

I found a simply riveting post on Take Back Georgia. It begins:
I went to jail last night...

NO - not as a detainee, as an observer of our local Sheriff's Academy. :)

Imagine my (not so) surprise, when I learned the following:


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Questions of the Day:

Do you know what the most common form of communication is in our local jail?

GANG SIGNS

also known as STACKING.

Do you know how many illegal aliens we had in our jail last night? 85

Next to probation, immigration violations were the biggest populator of our local jail yesterday. Surprised? Not really... Encouraged? Possibly.
Go there, and read the rest

**This was a production of The Coalition Against Illegal Immigration(CAII). If you would like to participate, please go to the above link to learn more. Afterwards, email the coalition and let me know at what level you would like to participate.

No comments:

Lies of the Left

This COULD be a lengthy post. But, I'll try to winnow it down to a reasonable length. The CA Parent Bribery 'Scandal' - the 1...