Tuesday, September 05, 2006

A good idea - I plan to follow it

Found on Babalu Blog
On Monday, September 11th, 2006, an American flag should be displayed outside every home, apartment, office, and store in the United States.

Every individual should make it their duty to display an American flag on this fifth anniversary of our country's worst tragedy. We do this in honor of those who lost their lives on 9/11, their families, friends and loved ones who continue to endure the pain, and those who today are fighting at home and abroad to preserve our cherished freedoms.
I bought a flag at the end of spring, and intended to put it up, but out of town obligations intruded. I think now is a good time to follow through with my plan.

Not today, of course. We've got a major thunderstorm rolling through SC.

No comments:

Lies of the Left

This COULD be a lengthy post. But, I'll try to winnow it down to a reasonable length. The CA Parent Bribery 'Scandal' - the 1...