Tuesday, September 05, 2006

I'm really getting to like the new Beta Blogger!


Ok, I've learned how to post pictures (MUCH faster and easier than Picasa's Blogger Bot). See above for a taste of what my weekend was like.

Yes, that's George Hincapie, the new US Professional Cycling champion. I was fortunate enough to be invited to the Discovery Team's private tent. The catering was TDF (To Die For), we were right on the front lines, and we were given every perk available.

Including the opportunity to take some FABULOUS beefcake pictures of the best-looking guy on the team.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

how are you posting pictures faster than with bloggerbot? I'm dying with beta, I am trying to find a quick way to resize photos and upload them linked to the larger version...etc. And in large groups.

Let me in on your secret!!!

Lies of the Left

This COULD be a lengthy post. But, I'll try to winnow it down to a reasonable length. The CA Parent Bribery 'Scandal' - the 1...