Wednesday, February 14, 2018

A Long Day, Filled with Maintenance

I got up early, and dealt with paperwork and such for a short while.

Then, off to the dentist - turns out I have periodontal disease, necessitating an expensive procedure called Planing & Scaling. I needed a local anesthetic for that - fortunately, only on one side this time.

The process was not as painful as the bill. Sticker Shock!!!

Take that as a warning - get your teeth in shape BEFORE you retire, and, hopefully, while you have dental insurance.

Then home for a quick cup of soup.

Then, dropped off the car to have some touch-up to the paint. The auto shop was nice enough to drop me off at home.

I'll be doing more household maintenance for a while, then, off to pick up my car.

It's been a busy day, but I don't feel as though I accomplished much.

Share

No comments:

Lies of the Left

This COULD be a lengthy post. But, I'll try to winnow it down to a reasonable length. The CA Parent Bribery 'Scandal' - the 1...