Wednesday, March 23, 2005

RACHEL DOES IT AGAIN

As they said on Bill and Ted's Excellent Adventures, I'm not worthy.

Once again, the Blue-Eyed Infidel blows away the rest of the blogging world with her clear-headed take on the nonsense around her. Regarding the Schiavo case:
I can't wait to starve my dog to death

I swear to you it's what she would want

Now that I know that in America, many many people (mostly liberals) are totally fine with starving living things to death - specifically, living things with "rights", which would imply some sort of sentience or consciousness or soul but apparently that includes vegetables


Click on the titled link, and read the whole thing.

No comments:

Lies of the Left

This COULD be a lengthy post. But, I'll try to winnow it down to a reasonable length. The CA Parent Bribery 'Scandal' - the 1...