Friday, December 24, 2010

Why Don't I Remember This?

Come to think of it, I really don't have strong memories of the various atrocities that the Left committed in the 70s.  Oh, sure, I remember the protests - Washington, DC, Jackson State, Kent State - I followed that last one quite closely, as I'm from Ohio, and I had friends who attended Kent State that year as freshmen.

But, I really don't remember much about domestic terrorism - the incidents were in the papers, but, other than seeing the headlines, I don't remember many of the details.  My focus, at that time, was on the "atrocities" being committed by the American government - against the protesters.

That's how I saw it at the time.  US against U.S.  The government was definitely the enemy, in my mind.

What's hard to believe is that I could ignore the "collateral damage" - the many people injured or killed.  I must have been more deeply under the influence of the Leftists than I realized at the time.



Share

No comments:

Lies of the Left

This COULD be a lengthy post. But, I'll try to winnow it down to a reasonable length. The CA Parent Bribery 'Scandal' - the 1...