Wednesday, July 27, 2005

RELIEF IS HERE!

I've been complaining about the weather for the last several weeks. Cleveland in summer is seldom unpleasantly hot for more than a week or so at a time, and the high temperature seldom exceeds 90 degrees.

Not this last month. July temps have been between 80 to the high 90s, wihtout a break.

Finally, last night, the thunderstorms rolled in. Boy, did they ever.

I've been working in a retail electronics store this summer. Last night, in just the space of time between getting out of their car, and running inside, customers were often soaked straight through.

I felt the difference immediately. This am, I opened the front door, and, for the first time in a month, cooled off the house by letting in the fresh air.

Gee, it's good to be in Cleveland.

No comments:

Lies of the Left

This COULD be a lengthy post. But, I'll try to winnow it down to a reasonable length. The CA Parent Bribery 'Scandal' - the 1...