Wednesday, November 09, 2016

Ding! Dong! The Witch is Dead - At Least Her Political Life

SUCH a pleasure to wake up to good news the day after elections.

I went to be early - saying, as I did so, "Thy Will Be Done". Having put it into his hands, I sleep well and soundly.

My husband couldn't stand not knowing - so, when bathroom needs woke him, he turned on the TV. Where horrified political "experts" were babbling, trying to explain how this was happening.

I've been smiling all day. My gut feeling was vincdicated. The average person had spoken (and voted), and The World Was Turned Upside Down once more.

At work, most of the teachers, students, and staff are in shock. They just cannot believe that the unthinkable has happened. Worse, they express fear (and, too, loathing) at the prospect of a Trump/Republican ascendancy.

Share

No comments:

Lies of the Left

This COULD be a lengthy post. But, I'll try to winnow it down to a reasonable length. The CA Parent Bribery 'Scandal' - the 1...