Sunday, January 25, 2009

Wait & See Mode

I could be feverishly scouring the news, looking for "Obama" and "horrible dress", but I'm just going with the flow right now. I'm keeping up on the coverage of "The One" or "That One", depending on your political persuasion, but I'm not inclined to rush my preliminary thinking into a post.

Some of that is personal. I'm trying to plan out the new semester; catch up on personal paperwork; clear out the clutter in the house; and spend some time with my husband.

Not to mention just relax - it's been a bit hectic here over the holidays, and, as a result, I'm a bit run-down. A cold has been hovering for the last 2 weeks. I'm hoping to stop it in its tracks.

I plan to let my elected legislators do what they know they should - scrutinize the Stimulus Bill, looking for trouble, and raising a little hell when they find it.

No comments:

Lies of the Left

This COULD be a lengthy post. But, I'll try to winnow it down to a reasonable length. The CA Parent Bribery 'Scandal' - the 1...