Sunday, November 23, 2008

Catching Up on Personal Business

I've been too busy to blog. My husband was in the hospital for minor surgery, and I've not been sleeping well with him gone. With luck, he'll be out by today.

Meanwhile, I've been following the Turkey Trauma of the nation. Due to an interview outside a poultry processing plant, the nation has learned that - gasp - turkeys DIE to provide us with Thanksgiving dinner!

It's all Sarah Palin's fault. If she hadn't been in that cruel video, we'd still be blissfully ignorant.

And, not only did she rob us of our ignorance, but she failed to demonstrate the proper anguish for the Killing Fields of Thanksgiving. It's almost as though she KNEW what it was to kill her own food!

No comments:

Lies of the Left

This COULD be a lengthy post. But, I'll try to winnow it down to a reasonable length. The CA Parent Bribery 'Scandal' - the 1...