Tuesday, February 01, 2005

WHAT A LOVELY SURPRISE!

I came home today after work, and found that I had moved up in the TTLB (The Truth Laid Bear) ecosystem. Although my progress had pleased me, I really couldn't account for it in any way.

Until I checked my stats.

It turned out that I have been added to the The Anti-Idiotarian Rottweiller. How did I get that slot?

The Emperor asked for assistance in cleaning up dead links on his blogroll, and offered a free slot for those who would let him know which ones no longer worked. It only took a few minutes, so I did, and thought no more of it.

Sometimes when you cast your bread upon the waters, it comes back buttered (and with caviar).

Thanks, Misha.

No comments:

Lies of the Left

This COULD be a lengthy post. But, I'll try to winnow it down to a reasonable length. The CA Parent Bribery 'Scandal' - the 1...