Friday, April 12, 2019

OK, I'm a LITTLE Late with this Post


My Writing Life has been good lately. Despite the other distractors (Taxes, AHIP, House), I've still managed to finish my Household Pixies short almost 2 weeks early. I have an online friend working on looking it over this weekend, and I will double-check for errors and omissions, then put it out by mid-week.

So, overall, I'm reasonably satisfied with my progress.

What I'm behind on:

  • Pruning the Planet - and, just as Real Life is making this a timely book. I have to get back to the general outline of chapters, and blitz the writing over the next 2 months.
  • Finishing the AHIP course/certification. I'll double-time this next week, after we get the 2015 taxes straightened out.
  • House - I've made a lot of progress, but I need to take getting the closets cleared out more seriously. Again, next week.
  • The Meme creation video - right after the AHIP certification, this is Top Importance.


Share

No comments:

Lies of the Left

This COULD be a lengthy post. But, I'll try to winnow it down to a reasonable length. The CA Parent Bribery 'Scandal' - the 1...