Saturday, January 15, 2011

Texting for Seniors

I was sent this in an email from a very dear friend.  No, it's not PC, but it is funny.
ATD:
At The Doctor's
BFF:
Best Friend Farted
BTW:
 Bring The Wheelchair
BYOT:
 Bring Your Own Teeth
CBM:
Covered By Medicare
CUATSC:
See You At The Senior Center
DWI:
Driving While Incontinent
FWB:
Friend With Beta Blockers
FWIW:
 Forgot Where I Was
FYI:
Found Your Insulin
GGPBL:
Gotta Go, Pacemaker Battery Low!
GHA:
Got Heartburn Again
HGBM:
Had Good BM
IMHO:
 Is My Hearing-Aid On?
LMDO:
Laughing My Dentures Out
LOL:
Living On Lipitor
LWO:
  Lawrence Welk's On
OMMR:
On My Massage Recliner
OMSG:
Oh My! Sorry, Gas.
SGGP:
Sorry, Gotta Go P
TTYL:
 Talk To You Louder
WAITT:
Who Am I Talking To?
WTFA:
Wet The Furniture Again
WTP:
Where's The Prunes?

Share

No comments:

Lies of the Left

This COULD be a lengthy post. But, I'll try to winnow it down to a reasonable length. The CA Parent Bribery 'Scandal' - the 1...