The First Step on the Road to 9/11
I like Debbie Schlussel. I've been reading her for some time, and I really do think she gets a bum rap from some other bloggers. True, she had feuds with some, but I'm not close enough to the circumstances to know what the tangled details reveal, and, frankly, I haven't the time to untangle them.
This link is LONG - but important to read, in full, as it traces the long and convoluted road from the murder of a rabbi, to 9/11 and beyond. You need to inform yourself, so the next step on the road doesn't come as a surprise.
Share
This link is LONG - but important to read, in full, as it traces the long and convoluted road from the murder of a rabbi, to 9/11 and beyond. You need to inform yourself, so the next step on the road doesn't come as a surprise.
Share
Comments