This May Just Be the Next President
Telling the straight truth to the government employee unions.
Look, I work for public schools. My pension is tied up in the public pension system.
But, I'm realistic. We, the taxpayers, can't afford all that previous, wimpy, no-guts legislators and state executives have promised those employees. They already out-earn the average taxpayer of a similar job type. Their pensions, if allowed to stand, will send the state governments into bankruptcy.
Who wins then?
Not us, not the retiree.
Share
Look, I work for public schools. My pension is tied up in the public pension system.
But, I'm realistic. We, the taxpayers, can't afford all that previous, wimpy, no-guts legislators and state executives have promised those employees. They already out-earn the average taxpayer of a similar job type. Their pensions, if allowed to stand, will send the state governments into bankruptcy.
Who wins then?
Not us, not the retiree.
Share
Comments