Saturday, August 16, 2008

I Just Smell a Rat in This Scenario



Let me get this straight:

This is a symbolic gesture - hey, Lady, you lost!

Does anyone else think the Clintons have another agenda? Maybe one involving superdelegates being swayed to vote for another candidate, one who has shown that she can win the all-important blue collar white man vote.

To do that, enough people have to either switch votes, or abstain on the first ballot. Could Hillary & Bill persuade delegates to grant that little favor? I think so. They campaigned for enough Democrats, they are owed favors by enough people, and, I'm guessing, they have enough dirt on enough people, that a little favor like that seems to be OK.

Obama better watch his back. He thinks he's a strategist. He's a babe in the bouncy seat.

Who's about to get dumped out.

No comments:

Lies of the Left

This COULD be a lengthy post. But, I'll try to winnow it down to a reasonable length. The CA Parent Bribery 'Scandal' - the 1...