Why I Didn't Post
I came home with the intent to catch up on events - including The Blogs 4 Borders videoburst (don't miss it)...
However...APPARENTLY I ran over my Mac power adapter, and couldn't juice up the Mac. I didn't realize just how fragile they are - it seems that mashing them with a rolling lab cart (QUITE heavy, about 100 pounds of weight) isn't exactly a good idea.
Who knew?
However, Apple was nice, and covered it under its hardware warranty, so is shipping a new part. It should be here tomorrow - 1 day after I ordered it. Good service.
However...APPARENTLY I ran over my Mac power adapter, and couldn't juice up the Mac. I didn't realize just how fragile they are - it seems that mashing them with a rolling lab cart (QUITE heavy, about 100 pounds of weight) isn't exactly a good idea.
Who knew?
However, Apple was nice, and covered it under its hardware warranty, so is shipping a new part. It should be here tomorrow - 1 day after I ordered it. Good service.
Comments