Monday, June 11, 2007

Temporary Amnesty?

I'm re-posting the text below. I hadn't realized that the style of display I chose would be so wide.



Well, one of the few instances of immigration I'm not totally against is that which occurs when there is a natural disaster. The Central American immigrants in the above story claim to have entered this country due to hardship conditions, caused by natural disasters.

However, it's been a long while. Every day they continue to stay, they become more entrenched, and more difficult to get them to return.

Wouldn't it be easier (and cheaper) to give each one of them $1000-$2000 and tell them "It's time - adios!"

No comments:

Lies of the Left

This COULD be a lengthy post. But, I'll try to winnow it down to a reasonable length. The CA Parent Bribery 'Scandal' - the 1...