..Bad, bad, back! I'm out today from work (hate to do that, but I really am in bad shape). Can't get into the doctor's until Monday, so, need to call off for that day, too. AND make up some lessons that the kids can do without me. It's more work than going to work, so, usually, I just suck it up. Not today, though. I'm a big baby about severe pain. Since I didn't take work home with me, and I really don't like TV, I'll plan on catching up with my web reading and blogging. Then, later, after lunch, maybe a little Roku.
Comments
Part I:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QqbfZqX7LWU
Part II:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sxeweTTLqII
Part III:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q1BlPhbW5tw
Here is a story that aired about the rally on Fox 2 News (Detroit):
http://www.myfoxdetroit.com/myfox/pages/News/Detail?contentId=2828453&version=4&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=VSTY&pageId=3.1.1
Here are two rally organizers (Mike Staunch, and Shemon Salam) trying to defend themselves, but they ended up being really offensive:
http://www.myfoxdetroit.com/myfox/pages/News/Detail?contentId=2838924&version=1&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=VSTY&pageId=3.2.1
There is also a story posted on littlegreenfootballs about the rally.
THE OFFENSIVE GROUP, "ANTI-RACIST ACTION" (ARA), IS MADE UP MOSTLY OF NON-STUDENTS (MANY FROM NEIGHBORING DEARBORN), AND THE GROUP OPENLY CALLS FOR THE DESTRUCTION OF ISRAEL AND AMERICA.