Tattoos
I was just catching up on blogs, when I spotted Cursed By a Classical Education's comment section.
Love the name. Hate the tat.

A close second in my dislike category is the armband.

OTOH, look at the quality males you can attract.
Tags = Culture
everyone getting a tattoo should have to have a note signed by a nursing home that the tattoo-ee has recently visited to see what Korean/Vietnam war tattoos look like today. I'd be willing to bet the number of those going under the 'ink' would drop considerably.The tats are getting to be a standard on many under-18 kids, both boys and girls. I'd have to say that black males and white females are the ones that are most likely to get them. Most popular type? For girls, hands-down, it's the ones on their lower back - according to Urban Dictionary, they're called Slut Stamps,
Those damn lower back tattoos that girls/women get. Sometimes also known as "ass antlers." Ubiquitous in porn
Love the name. Hate the tat.
A close second in my dislike category is the armband.
OTOH, look at the quality males you can attract.
Tags = Culture
Comments
Live and let live eh??
THE DONT AUTOMATCIALLY MEAN YOUR A FUCKING DROPKICK GET OVER IT
i know there are people out ther elike you who just say that they are so over done and whatnot but just about anywhere you decide to get a tattoo is overdone.
Like everyone has been saying, if you dont like how they look thats fine because its not your body.
and as for having tattoos when youre old, well im not going deny that my skin will be old and wrinkled and unatractive in 40 years. Thats just how its gonna be whether you have ink or not. At least with a tat you have something to look at.
and i would like to know where you got your statistics saying that black males and white females are more likely to get tattoos
PS I have a tattoo but I don't get self-righteous about it if someone doesn't like it
After all, what makes a tatoo "bad"? I won't get a tattoo (especially right now at 17 years old) because it's too permanent and I don't want to change my mind later, but I redraw a dove with a heart on my wrist every day. It alternates between saying "hope" and "peace" below it. It means a lot to me. Whenever I look at it it reminds me of how I want harmony and peace in the world, and it gives me inspiration whenever I'm down.
Now try to tell me that I'd be a slut or some kind of a trashy sinner for getting that actually tattoed on me.
It's up to you, but really think about it.
we only got one life, live it to the fullest. and for some people (including myself) feel that to do so, get a tattoo. My hip tattoo means a lot to me. u have no real reason to say things like that about tattoos when ur just to chicken to get one yourself.
people like u need to stop judging people by appearances. tattoos DO NOT MEAN I AM A SLUT OR DICKHEAD. (lol) u really got to get over yourself mate! get a life nd better things to do.
lower back tattoos r awesome. they r not tramp stamps. its a easy, convenient placefor tatts on chiks. i might get one myself. i no we all have diff opinions, but that dont give u the right to possibly offend and stereotype.
Just wait til your 20 year-old bod turns 40 and you develop rolls, stretch marks, and cellulite in places your young brain never would have imagined possible... It's gonna suck wearing a grannie swimsuit to cover that up, and sucks even worse when you can't find any swimsuits in the catalogs you used to order from...
Hey, feel free to express yourself through body art, but realize not everyone's gonna appreciate what you think is cool.
well i just got my first tattoo like last week, yep.
Ii got my name in beautiful cursive with tiny hearts around it and in soft colors. Its pretty, I think so anyway.
it hurt like hell too.
I respect myself and others. oh yeah just for the hell of it,
im still a virgin, and im no tramp or whatever, so what u got to say about me??
well i just got my first tattoo like last week, yep.
Ii got my name in beautiful cursive with tiny hearts around it and in soft colors. Its pretty, I think so anyway.
it hurt like hell too.
I respect myself and others. oh yeah just for the hell of it,
im still a virgin, and im no tramp or whatever, so what u got to say about me??