Hard Evidence that Global Warming is True!
I don't want to unnecessarily alarm anyone, but I was reading IMAO, and he points out a scary proof that Al Gore is on the money:
OMG, we ARE going to fry!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Tags = [tagname]
The earth is heating up and we will all die!I got so scared reading that! Because, I've noticed it, too! In January, I often had to scrape off the frost on my windshield in SC. But, today, I left the house, and was surprised to feel the heat! It must have been 80 degrees! In the morning!
Believe it, man. I've been watching the temperatures here in Florida, and there has been a significant increase in average temperature since January. We're talking like more than ten degrees! If this trend continues, the oceans will boil in a matter of years.
OMG, we ARE going to fry!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Tags = [tagname]
Comments
I'm sure people living in warm climates like you don't notice anything, but we sure as fuck do. Please rethink your poisonous ideas.