New Additions to the Blogroll
I'm still on the fence about Blogrolling (I've experienced instances in the last month of Blogrolling not loading, sometimes for extended time periods), but, for now, will continue with it.
I'm adding some new links
Tags = Blogging
I'm adding some new links
- The Museum of Left Wing Lunacy - I just couldn't resist the name.
- Real Teen - Right on the Right - it's amazing what the younger crowd is doing right now. I feel the conservatives have nothing to fear in the future, with so many passionate and energetic supporters.
- GenerationWhy? Don't miss this post on the OK student who blew himself up There's also an excellent analysis of the poll numbers, which, after a closer look, show that the troops support the administration's plans. That skewing of the figures is becoming ho-hum normal.
here is the headline for seeBS News' latest poll: "Poll: Bush Ratings At All-Time Low"
But look at the sample of respondents:
Total Republicans:..........289
Total Democrats:...........381
Total Independents:.......348
...and that's the weighted sample. Look at the unweighted sample:
Total Republicans:..........272
Total Democrats:...........409
Total Independents:.......337
It's becoming so blatant, it's comical.
Tags = Blogging
Comments