BLERKING AS A SUBSTITUTE FOR BLOGGING
I have been spending a totally wasted day checking out other people's blogs. In fairness, I have had some breathing difficulties over the weekend, but that's really no excuse for sloth.
I find that I blerk more when I am procrastinating about writing (in this case, my final project in grad school). I just have so little ambition at present, and blerking is a way to do something, without actually doing something useful.
Actually, if I wanted to do something useful, I could always clean house. Nah, let's not get crazy.
However, if you have any ambition to clean, this is a great place to start.
I continued my frothy meandering, and found this fascinating article on the Arab Way of War. Truly worth the time spent.
I have been spending a totally wasted day checking out other people's blogs. In fairness, I have had some breathing difficulties over the weekend, but that's really no excuse for sloth.
I find that I blerk more when I am procrastinating about writing (in this case, my final project in grad school). I just have so little ambition at present, and blerking is a way to do something, without actually doing something useful.
Actually, if I wanted to do something useful, I could always clean house. Nah, let's not get crazy.
However, if you have any ambition to clean, this is a great place to start.
I continued my frothy meandering, and found this fascinating article on the Arab Way of War. Truly worth the time spent.
Comments