Thursday, January 18, 2018

This is a CULTURE War, Not a Political One

At The Caller, this guy says it MUCH better than I have.
Analysis: Leftism is a status machine. A very, very successful status machine. Conservatives have lost status battle after status battle, often because they fought it as a policy battle. It rarely is.
More at the link - read it, Share it, spread it around.

[NOTE]

I've added to this since I posted it - I keep finding other relevant link. Such as this one, explaining how Social Points work.

I'll keep adding to this over time.

I've been hammering on this blog about the need to focus on the Culture, not the Politics, for some time:

Pushing Back Against the Culture

The Ikea Humans

It's still the Culture

And, yet, more - 8:35 am - Kurt Schlichter on Town Hall.

And, someone from the Indian sub-continent - with their own experiences with stratified cultures - analyzes the American Upper-Middle-Class.

Share

No comments:

Lies of the Left

This COULD be a lengthy post. But, I'll try to winnow it down to a reasonable length. The CA Parent Bribery 'Scandal' - the 1...