Zuckerberg for President?!
This is wrong, in so many ways, that I can only BEGIN to list them (Boldface are direct quotes from the article):
- Are you Freaking Kidding Me?
- A political outsider, by definition, is one whose only connection with politicians is to lobby to make his job easier. Or, vote.
- Zuckerberg is a HEAVY contributor PACs affiliated with Democrats.
- He is pretty even-handed in contributing to politicians, but he has vocally endorsed mostly Democrats.
- His main business, Facebook, has been manipulated by Leftists to skew the socialization to the Left.
- According to the author, he can ignore the donor class. From what I've seen of rich guys running for President, they NEVER use their own money when other people can be tapped for cash.
- Whether or not he hustles the big-money donors doesn't matter - his interests are identical to theirs.
- I fear all we have done is to awaken a sleeping giant and fill him with a terrible resolve." Be afraid, Mark - be VERY afraid.
- Oh, Honey! I think you overestimate the smarts of a 1st-time Presidential candidate, fresh from successes in other fields. He's gonna overrule his advisors, let his inner thoughts out, and respond to press (not always friendly and inclined to overlook gauchery) as though they were employees.
- He's already on board with SSM (Same-Sex Marriage), Transphilia, and censorship. He is directly opposed to a sizable percentage of the voting public, and they will NOT believe him if he tries to soft-pedal his opinions.
- sort of mainstream African-American who is articulate and bright and clean and a nice-looking guy. I mean, that's a story-book, man"
- Also-Rans - Deval Patrick, Martin O'Malley - come on, they are SO last-campaign!
Lots more blah-blah bull$hit back at the link. That person HAD to have been paid by the Pre-Campaign Campaign organization.