Monday, September 11, 2017

This is the Quietest Day for Me

It was the defining moment of my adult life. It was a sharp break between The Way I Thought It Was, and The Actual Reality.

Up to that point, I'd always been a Liberal, Democrat-Voting, Accept that the Left is ON THE "RIGHT" SIDE OF HISTORY kind of girl.

It really was a beautiful morning. I was quietly working in my classroom when my husband came in, tears in his eyes.

Then, he told me what had happened.

This blogger gets it - and expresses it so much better than I.

Check out the difference between the Google.com page, and Bing.com - Google has NONE of the doodles it uses for less important days. Bing's page is low-key, and lovely.

Share

No comments:

Lies of the Left

This COULD be a lengthy post. But, I'll try to winnow it down to a reasonable length. The CA Parent Bribery 'Scandal' - the 1...