Last Wednesday, I blew it. I have been organizing and cleaning my house, and just plain forgot. Rather than try to write a make-up post, I'm just going to get back to the schedule with this Friday post.
I've been looking for some blogs that are fresher - a lot of the bloggers I follow are being harassed, threatened, overwhelmed with life/family/work issues, and - just plain tired. So, below are some new blogs that I've been looking at:
- Another blogger gets dumped by her hosting service - for no reason that she can determine, but the ever-popular excuse TOS - violation of the Terms of Service. She managed, with the help of friends, to get the site back up at another host, but, she makes a good case for using an off-shore entity that cannot be bullied by SJWs.
- For those that care about these things, Ann is a Catholic.
- Adrienne (another Catholic!) does a very thorough take-down on the woman who shamed Melania for her shoes. Please, DO go all the way down on this - there are pictures you will NOT believe!
- Some eye-opening information about the housing market in Houston that may impact the financial health of our country.
- On the above story, one of the commenters, Fredd, makes a good point about warm climes - a sizable chunk of the population is transient and marginal. They may leave without losing all that much.
- Some terrific cartoons here.
Shop Amazon Devices - Echo Devices Starting at 44.99