Thursday, March 16, 2017

Back At Work - I Can't Kick

Literally. I can't kick.

I managed. I wasn't my sharpest. I moved slowly, and with the assistance of either my knee stroller (see below) or a cane.
Image result for knee stroller
Mine is green and black, but, basically, the same.

I have a teacher's day tomorrow, so will be able to catch up on grading and entry. I showed a movie today The Martian - quite educational, and right in line with what we had been doing in class:

  • Gas laws
  • The importance of water, and it's use as a solvent

My physics class will be working on - Work and Energy.

Which I don't have much of today.
Image result for tired teacher

Well, not every day - but today, yes.

Share

No comments:

Lies of the Left

This COULD be a lengthy post. But, I'll try to winnow it down to a reasonable length. The CA Parent Bribery 'Scandal' - the 1...