Monday, January 02, 2017

Some Uplifting Resolutions for 2017

Yes, I'm a little late with this.


  1. Finish reading the Bible this year. I started it MANY years ago, always got bogged down at some point. I'm going to find a good online guide, and spend about 1/2 hour a day on this project.
  2. Read the Federalist Papers - right now, they are so often being referenced, I feel at a loss for full participation in the conversations. There's 85, so if I shoot for 2 every week, I should be able to complete this one in a year.
  3. Organize. I mean it this time. Stop laughing - I said, STOP laughing. Oh, go ahead, I'm kind of giggly myself.
  4. Eat healthier. Plan meals.
  5. Stop posting and commenting in a heat - cool off first. If I still feel strongly about it, then OK.
That's it. I'm going to post these where I'll be reminded every now and then.


Share

No comments:

Lies of the Left

This COULD be a lengthy post. But, I'll try to winnow it down to a reasonable length. The CA Parent Bribery 'Scandal' - the 1...