- Finish reading the Bible this year. I started it MANY years ago, always got bogged down at some point. I'm going to find a good online guide, and spend about 1/2 hour a day on this project.
- Read the Federalist Papers - right now, they are so often being referenced, I feel at a loss for full participation in the conversations. There's 85, so if I shoot for 2 every week, I should be able to complete this one in a year.
- Organize. I mean it this time. Stop laughing - I said, STOP laughing. Oh, go ahead, I'm kind of giggly myself.
- Eat healthier. Plan meals.
- Stop posting and commenting in a heat - cool off first. If I still feel strongly about it, then OK.