Saturday, July 09, 2016

Guess the Launch Date for the October Surprise!

I woke up early today (penalty of age), and was thinking about the predictability of the Leftist Running Dogs (trademark pending).

Every presidential year, there is a massive "surprise" that often flips the election to the Democratic contender.  It's been going on for years, with the only two variables being When and What.

I've decided to gamify the process - if you go to my ExpectNet site, you can enter to WIN (What, I haven't decided as yet).

Under the city and state information, put in your guess as to what the surprise will be - it will be used to break any ties.

If you want to Share this with anyone else, I'd appreciate it if you would use this link to do so.

Share

No comments:

Lies of the Left

This COULD be a lengthy post. But, I'll try to winnow it down to a reasonable length. The CA Parent Bribery 'Scandal' - the 1...