Friday, July 22, 2016

Been Out of Touch

I didn't watch the RNC this week, because:

  • There was really no "news" there - no surprises
  • My husband is opposed to everything he hears/watches about Conservatives/Libertarians/Republicans - it just wasn't worth hearing him spew about it all
  • I decided to detach from politics for a time - not sure how long I'll be uncaring of events
The only thing I was concerned about was the possibility of violence in Cleveland - it is my hometown, and I have many friends and relatives still living there.  Fortunately, it ended without chaos or violence.

I've also been focused on my physics conference/workshop, organizing the house, and trying - vainly - to lose some weight.  My husband will be home this morning, so I'll be spending time with him.


Share

No comments:

Lies of the Left

This COULD be a lengthy post. But, I'll try to winnow it down to a reasonable length. The CA Parent Bribery 'Scandal' - the 1...