I'm feeling giddy - it must be that time of year:
- I'll be undergoing the Sacred Ritual that all true Cleveland Indians fans perform each spring - re-watching Major League, I and II - (III is a complete waste of time).
- The garden is blooming - dogwoods, azaleas, jonquils, and some purple thing (quite pretty, at the base of the oaks).
- I have off a week, and will be spending it out of town in Cleveland - lots of visits with friends and family.
- We've been organizing and cleaning the house - I always feel so light-hearted and virtuous when we do.
- There is a temporary lull in world/US crises. Yes, I know about Japan, the Mideast, and the budget issue. But, right now, it's not critical to take all my attention away from the wonderful weather.