Sunday, March 21, 2010

I Love the Smell of the Enraged Taxpayer in the Morning!

There's a great photo from the National Review.

I know it's a sad testimony to my love of political wrangling, but this is tremendous fun.  That flag was flown by Republican members.

There is a story about racial name-calling of Congressional members by a "mob" - IF TRUE - and I doubt it, there is NO video to match the accusation - it would be a shame on those individuals.

HOWEVER, my suspicion is that it's a total hoax, just like previous accusations, which were proven to be made up.  The original accusation gets air play, the retraction doesn't.

Share

No comments:

Lies of the Left

This COULD be a lengthy post. But, I'll try to winnow it down to a reasonable length. The CA Parent Bribery 'Scandal' - the 1...