- Cleaning - we've been sorting, organizing, and throwing away stuff (yes, kids, I mean your father is actually throwing away - try not to faint)
- Preparing for a cooking/baking orgy. Once about every 2-3 years, I get enthused about baking bread - today is that time. Once I get part of my desk area cleared off, I plan to get started with the bread thingy. I've also get the ingredients in for some Weight Watchers recipes - yes, I definitely weigh too much.
- Getting ahead on the tax prep - receipts don't organize themselves.
- Pulling together my physics stuff - I'll be teaching a class about a week from now.
- Finishing off another of those online classes - I think I have only about 3 more classes, and I'll be able to get paid for Master's plus 30.
Saturday, January 02, 2010
Too Mega-Busy to Write
Mind you, I've been reading other people's blogs. No sense in being TOO busy for the really important things. But, I have been: