Monday, December 22, 2008

Let's Get the Discussion Started Now - BEFORE the Next Election

Dean's World has a post that's an excellent start on the many steps that could be taken to remove fraud from elections.

The trouble is: many machine politics cities (Chicago, Philly, Cleveland, etc.) don't want to get the fraud out. They just want the OTHER side not to be able to cheat.

I think I've figured out why the Dems are so sure that Republicans are cheating. It's similar to how adulterers think. They reason: I know I'm cheating, so I'll bet - no, I'm SURE that the other guys are, too. It is inconceivable that someone could have the opportunity to cheat, but have a moral code that they adhere to that prevents them from doing so.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?
Help, please. All recommend this program to effectively advertise on the Internet, this is the best program!