Monday, December 22, 2008

Let's Get the Discussion Started Now - BEFORE the Next Election

Dean's World has a post that's an excellent start on the many steps that could be taken to remove fraud from elections.

The trouble is: many machine politics cities (Chicago, Philly, Cleveland, etc.) don't want to get the fraud out. They just want the OTHER side not to be able to cheat.

I think I've figured out why the Dems are so sure that Republicans are cheating. It's similar to how adulterers think. They reason: I know I'm cheating, so I'll bet - no, I'm SURE that the other guys are, too. It is inconceivable that someone could have the opportunity to cheat, but have a moral code that they adhere to that prevents them from doing so.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?
Help, please. All recommend this program to effectively advertise on the Internet, this is the best program!

Lies of the Left

This COULD be a lengthy post. But, I'll try to winnow it down to a reasonable length. The CA Parent Bribery 'Scandal' - the 1...