Thursday, August 14, 2008

Dreary Day

Today it was raining most of the day.  Naturally, I had a meeting at a corporate headquarters; it was a long slog in the rain, and I had no umbrella.  Need I mention that my hair looked like a bad 70s sitcom?

I'm in meetings most of the week.  I can't say that I enjoy them; they are to be endured, as a prerequisite to the start of the school year.

The real issue is that I won't have Internet access through my laptop.  It's limited to the desktops on the network.  So, lunchtime blogging updates are a thing of the past.  As I leave at an unGodly hour in the morning, I'm anticipating most of my blogging during the work week will be in the evening.
Blogged with the Flock Browser

No comments:

Lies of the Left

This COULD be a lengthy post. But, I'll try to winnow it down to a reasonable length. The CA Parent Bribery 'Scandal' - the 1...