Friday, August 08, 2008

Affordable Eyeglasses

OK, I was skeptical when I saw this site for prescription glasses. It's incredible stylish new frames from Zenni.

Holy Toledo!

Zenni Optical $ 8 Rx Eyeglasses
. The selection is great. Several sample frames are below.





The second frame is a children's one, with the comfortable saddle-style bridge. It's only $12.95 (there are available frames at $8.00, too. I just liked this one).

That $8.00 price isn't just the frames - it's the entire pair of glasses. I thought, at first, that it was a typo.

I'm looking at the most important section to me - the children's frames. I teach, and, for many of my students, affordable glasses are a luxury. When (come on, you know kids - it's not IF!) they lose or break their glasses, they have to wait for a long time until their family can afford more. I've spent more time looking at squinty-eyed kids, who lose out on their precious education because glasses are too expensive to replace. Even those with insurance can't get replacement for lost glasses.

Until now.

Zenni optical frames are less expensive than the insurance costs!

You may have seen the Zenni site on TV - Zenni Optical was on FOX news!

Check it out for yourself.

Me, I'm telling EVERYBODY about this site - adults, kids, families, seniors - I know a LOT of people who wear glasses - including me.

No comments:

Lies of the Left

This COULD be a lengthy post. But, I'll try to winnow it down to a reasonable length. The CA Parent Bribery 'Scandal' - the 1...