Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Marcia, Marcia, Marcia



Is it just me, or does Marcia Cross look over drawn? I'm thinking that the recent babies she'd had has led to over dieting.

Pity. She was always a slender, but healthy-looking woman.

I'm not aware of her special expertise on the subject of breast cancer. Frankly, I'm not in favor of funding research on breast cancer at a higher level than it currently is. There are diseases that women DON'T suffer from (like prostate cancer) that are funded less lavishly - and that should have more money available to them. Women really play that "oh, no, I might lose a breast" thing to the hilt. Most breast cancer patients LIVE - even without a breast. Get over yourself, ladies.

It's a boob. Not an appendage.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Maybe she has a new airbrusher! Or less make=up so she doesn't outshine Pelosi!

linda

Lies of the Left

This COULD be a lengthy post. But, I'll try to winnow it down to a reasonable length. The CA Parent Bribery 'Scandal' - the 1...