Sunday, September 23, 2007

What Is Driving the Push to One-World Government?

This is interesting - I' confess that I was not aware that the Council on Foreign Relations was not a part of the US government. The name implies that it is at least quasi-official.

Among the members of CFR:

  • Fred Thompson
  • Rudy Guilani (big surprise - NOT!)
  • Mitt Romney
  • John McCain
  • Newt Gingrich
  • Hillary Clinton (The female Darth Vader)
  • Barak Obama ("I deserve it - did I mention that I'm Black?")
  • John Edwards ("I'm the prettiest one!")
  • Joe Biden (why is he still in the race - he's becoming the perennial bridesmaid of the Democrat Party)
  • Chris Dodd
  • Bill Richardson ("I'm the only one with executive experience - so what if it's a little, teeny state?")


The video makes all kinds of dark implications about the CFR - it's the modern equivalent of the infamous anti-Goldwater Girl with Daisies ad of the 1960s.

Who sponsors it?

Ron Paul.

Never mind.

No comments:

Lies of the Left

This COULD be a lengthy post. But, I'll try to winnow it down to a reasonable length. The CA Parent Bribery 'Scandal' - the 1...