Wednesday, November 15, 2006

But what about the Christian violence?

Boy, my roomie really sounds like Rosie O'Donnell sometimes.



We were talking about philosophy (don't ask how we got on that subject), and I happened to mention the skewed mentality of some Muslims, who threaten violence whenever something threatens their view of reality.



He said, "But what about all that Christian violence?"



I told him, "There has to be a statute of limitations - after, oh, about 1000 years or so, you really can't bring that one up."



I told him of the ongoing martyrdom of Christians in many parts of the world.



He asked where I was getting that from.



Is it any surprise that he gets his news from NPR, the BBC, and the New York Times?





powered by performancing firefox

No comments:

Lies of the Left

This COULD be a lengthy post. But, I'll try to winnow it down to a reasonable length. The CA Parent Bribery 'Scandal' - the 1...