Friday, September 08, 2006

The Upcoming Elections

I just checked out Election Projection, and my day is already a little cloudier. The forecast is for a small slide in every type of race - Senate, House, and Governor - thus increasing the Democratics in every category.

It's early yet, and things may change. One of my pet biases is that Republicans and Libertarians are more likely to avoid giving their opinions in telephone polls - I know I am. My attitude is that it's MY business who I vote for.

However it turns out, I know you'll want to visit the site, bookmark it, and return often. I'm sure most of you are political junkies, just as I am, and will need frequent "fixes" over the next few months.

No comments:

Lies of the Left

This COULD be a lengthy post. But, I'll try to winnow it down to a reasonable length. The CA Parent Bribery 'Scandal' - the 1...