Wednesday, September 13, 2006

9/11 Conspiracists

I've only recently become aware that there are sizable numbers of people who believe that the WTC was brought down, not by Islamic fanatics, but by carefully planned and detonated explosive devices. Popular Mechanics devoted considerable space in their magazine to debunking the loonies sad examples of Prozac-deprived paranoids the seriously technology-challenged.

To no avail.

The true believers keep growing. It's hard to understand why, when the scientific evidence is so clear.

Aha.

That's it.

I understand.

The average person's ability to understand complicated scientific concepts is sorely lacking. And I oughta know.

I'm a physics teacher.

No comments:

Lies of the Left

This COULD be a lengthy post. But, I'll try to winnow it down to a reasonable length. The CA Parent Bribery 'Scandal' - the 1...